Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Camper Van



Pop.

My father refuses to even think about getting an RV or camper of any kind, regardless of how much he might enjoy himself with it, because he thinks that only Republicans use RVs.  I myself should hate RVs because I come from a long tradition of outdoors roughing it types that preach about sleeping on bare ground and haul our own waste for miles through the back country.  But I am getting old and where I was once able to sleep in comfort in my tent I now just really want an air mattress.  In reality, I do not think that I was ever really comfortable, I think that I was just young and tough and determined not to look like I could not handle it.  Funny how we can let a stereotypes limit even such simple things as comfort and recreation.  When really, who cares?

Photograph Courtesy of:

No comments:

Post a Comment